Valentine’s Day is the perfect holiday to tell someone you care about them. From candy and hearts to flowers and small tokens of appreciation, little gifts go a long way. But this year, kick it up a notch and make it truly personal. We’ve got you covered with our top 10 DIY gifts for everyone on your list.
1. For Mom or a dear friend, this Glitter Heart Blanket and Glitter Heart Pillow by Lia Griffith will warm any bed or couch.
2. Give the gift of art.
3. Let someone know they light up your life.
4. Remind a loved one just how sweet they are with Heart Pillow Boxes by The TomKat Studio and Valentine’s Day Candy Bag Toppers.
5. Buy any white mug and add a design. Fill it with hot cocoa and other treats to warm up anyone’s heart.
6. Send a pop of love with these dimensional cards that will stand the test of time. Left: Valentine’s Day Puppy Love Dimensional Scene Right: Dimensional Heart Card
7. Give them a piece of your heart. This interactive card might puzzle them how you made this amazing project.
8. Explore paper flowers for the one you love. The best part is that these flowers will last forever. Left: Flower Bouquet Right: Pink Anemone Flower by Lia Griffith
9. Treat your loved one to movie night at home. Make popcorn with these Valentine’s Day Popcorn Boxes and create this fun Movie Night Ticket Invitation to start the fun.
10. Send your kids off to school with these DIY sodas. Also perfect for a kid’s party. Left: Love Flags Right: Soda Pop Bottles
Happy Valentine’s Day from Cricut!