September 16th, 2018 • Contributor: Cricut Blog Team
As the leaves start to turn and fall is in the air, our hearts flutter at the thought of incorporating cooler color tones into the things we love, whether it’s the DIY onesie we’re making for a baby in our life or the wall gallery that’s in need of a refresh.
At Cricut, we love inspiring you with different colors across our products and DIY projects. This week, we are obsessing over our lilac collection. From machines to materials to projects, we have everything you must have (and make) in this gorgeous color.
A Cricut Lilac Collection You’ll Love
Find everything from this collection below.
All The Lilac Machines, Accessories & More
- Cricut Explore Air™ 2, Lilac: This lovely shade of lilac for your Cricut will be a showstopper in the craft room or wherever your like to craft in your house. Cut over a hundred materials with this fantastic DIY machine to make everything from cards to home decor and so much more. Grab yours today exclusively at Hobby Lobby.
We hope you love all of this lilac inspiration. Tell us in the comments what you think or if there’s other lilac projects you want us to feature. Make sure you also share this lovely lilac collection with your friends who love lilac and shades of purple.
- Cricut BrightPad™, Lilac: If you’re someone who loves to match all of your accessories, you must have the matching Cricut BrightPad in lilac. Cricut BrightPad is lightweight and low profile with a light the comes through the pad so you can easily trace designs, weed materials like vinyl and even, organize your beads for jewelry-making. Find this beauty at Hobby Lobby.
- Cricut Explore Air™ 2 & Cricut EasyPress, Wisteria: Okay, we realize this isn’t quite lilac but how could we leave it out?! This gorgeous Cricut machine and EasyPress in a metallic Wisteria is a shade of purple we just swoon over. If you’re someone who loves a little glitter and metallic, this is the perfect Cricut machine and EasyPress color for you. You can find these Cricut products in Wisteria exclusively at JOANN Fabric & Craft Stores (Cricut machine and EasyPress). What’s even better? These come in a bundle with materials, pre-made designs and more!
- Amazing lilac hand tools: Once again, if we’re sticking to color coordinating here, these Cricut hand tools in lilac will give you the pops of color you need for a gorgeous craft room. The18” Cutting Ruler is aluminum with a stainless steel straightedge to protect your hands from share cutting tools like the Cricut TrueControl Knife™ (also in lilac!). Cricut’s TrueControl Knife gives you better hand-cutting control when working with a variety of materials from dense paper to thin plastics, canvas, fabrics and more.
If you’re working with the TrueControl Knife you also need the matching Decorative Self-Healing Mat in lilac. You’ll be amazed at the vibrant color and quality of this self-healing mat. Finally, if you’re someone who works with fabrics, papers, and other materials you have to cut down to size, Cricut has two sizes of Acrylic rulers (6”x 26” and 3”x 18”), also in lilac! All these tools will set you up for the most amazing crafting experience and not to mention, the color will wow!
All The Lilac DIY Projects
- That Milk Tho Bodysuit: If you’re having a baby or someone in your life is, this adorable DIY iron-on bodysuit is perfect for any new mom. Try this gorgeous lilac color of Cricut Everyday Iron-on to make your project (or mix and match if you like another shade better!). All you need is a plain baby bodysuit, one roll of Cricut Iron-on and a Cricut EasyPress to achieve this cute project. You can find the ready-to-make project here in Design Space.
- Sweets Tea Towel: Who doesn’t love a fun hand towel for your kitchen? Instead of buying one, make one with your favorite designs and phrases. All you need for this project is a plain canvas towel, one roll of Cricut Iron-on and a Cricut EasyPress to make this hand towel. We love this shade of purple Cricut Everyday Iron-on for this project. You can find the ready-to-make project here in Design Space.
- Home Sweet Home Pillow: Need some pillow inspiration? This cute home sweet home pillow is easy-to-make and will give your decorative armchair the perfect pop of color for your living room. All you need for this project is a plain pillowcase, one roll of Cricut Iron-on and a Cricut EasyPress to make this pillow. We love the lilac color of Cricut Everyday Iron-on for this project as well (or you can use Cricut Glitter Iron-on in purple). You can find this ready-to-make project here in Design Space.
- Patterned Iron-on T-Shirt Patch: If you need to make a basic shirt just a little bit cooler, you can iron-on a t-shirt pocket. Literally, it will look like a pocket but it’s actually a flat design. We love the example in our lilac collection above. It’s so easy to make, you just have to use Design Space basic shapes to create a pocket and then simply iron it on with a Cricut EasyPress. We love this shade of pink/purple patterned Cricut Iron-on from the Anna Griffin® Charlotte Patterned Iron-on Sampler to go on as the patch.
- Helenium Flower Bouquet: If you love a flower bouquet in your house as much as we do, but don’t want to pay so much to change the colors and styles week over week, try making paper flowers. They’re really fun to make and Cricut has tons of patterns for beginners to advanced crafters. We love this Helenium Flower Bouquet in lilac. This project requires paper and other supplies, which you can find on the instructions in the ready-to-make project here in Design Space.
- Just For You Gift Wrap: With the holidays not so far away, check out this amazing gift wrap that you can make in under 30 minutes! We love the color combination of purple and silver. Check out the ready-to-make project here in Design Space.
- Arrow Phone Case: If you love swapping out your phone cases as much as we do, you’ll love the fact that you can customize your phone cases easily with Cricut vinyl. We love the design on the arrow phone case, which is easy to create in Design Space by searching in our image library for arrows. All you have to do is get your shade of Cricut vinyl in grape, Cricut Transfer Tape and cut your arrow shapes using your lilac Cricut machine. We also love these other fun purple phone cases that are ready-to-make projects in Design Space (Aloha Phone Case and Bespoke Bride - Abstract Phone Case).
We hope you love all of this lilac inspiration. Tell us in the comments what you think or if there are other lilac projects you want us to feature. Make sure you also share this lovely lilac collection with your friends who love lilac and shades of purple. #CricutMade