November 27th, 2018 • Contributor: Cricut Blog Team
Show us your personalized jammies and enter to win a Cricut Maker® + Everything Materials Bundle, Maker Tools and Accessories worth over $700!
Winner: Alex Baldi was the winner for her creative and unique Shake-It Buffalo Snowglobe PJs.
Dear Cricut Friend,
We are excited to announce our first ever Holiday Jammies Challenge! Time to get creative and show us your custom pajama designs and enter to win an amazing assortment of Cricut goodies!
What kind of jammies (AKA pajamas, PJs, sleepers) should I make?
We invite you to submit all kinds of customized pajama designs. They can be anything from simple iron-on projects to made-from-scratch ensembles—we just ask that they are original, creative, use Cricut Fonts and Images and capture your family’s holiday spirit! See the bottom of this post for some inspiration!
Here is how to participate:
For this challenge, we ask that you submit your designs through the Cricut Community in Design Space®. Follow the steps below to set up your Community profile and then share your project!
Share your project with the Cricut Community:
- To start, you will need to log into Design Space with your Cricut ID.
- Next, if you haven’t already, set up your personal profile in Cricut Community by uploading a profile photo and writing a short bio. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to set up your Design Space profile.
- With your profile created, you are ready to make and share your Holiday Jammies project. Please include Cricut Fonts and Images
- Take a photo of your finished jammies so you can upload it in Design Space. It can be a picture of the jammies themselves or your family members wearing them! Here are some handy photo tips to get the most out of your project photos.
- With photos in hand, navigate to the My Projects page and click the Share icon below your project. Edit the project name, add a short description, and upload at least one photo of your finished project. Make sure the "Visible to Others" toggle is green and click Save. Now the project will appear on your profile! Here are complete instructions on how to share a project if needed.
Congratulations! You have shared your project and posted it to Cricut Community. Click on the link below to add your information and you will be entered to win the Jammies Challenge.
The Holiday Jammies Challenge closed on December 3, 2018 and we plan to announce the winner here on the blog on December 8, 2018. Be sure to check back to see if you have won!
Best of luck and have fun making your Holiday Jammies!