October 26th, 2018 • Contributor: Cricut Blog Team
We are excited to announce new updates to our Cricut Access subscriptions that will help you get even more from your membership. If you are new to Cricut, Cricut Access is our subscription service (think Netflix for crafters) where you can sign-up for different levels that unlock thousands of digital images, fonts and projects in Design Space as well as promotions unique to Cricut Access subscribers on Cricut.com. You can design anywhere on any device with Design Space and create with Cricut Access content.
Cricut Access gives you limitless design possibilities.
We are striving to make Cricut Access even better by giving you more digital images with the best subscriptions. This is why we’ve added 20,000+ new images into our Cricut Access library. Cricut Access now has more than 50,000 images and counting. We’re adding more and more so that you can create amazing projects.
50,000 images and counting with Cricut Access.
If you are a current Cricut Access member, there are changes that might impact your account, but we promise you, they are great changes! You will not lose access to any content but rather gain more, like digital images and ready-to-make projects.
There are two plans you can subscribe to:
- Cricut Access Monthly for $9.99/month or Cricut Access Annual for $95.99 paid yearly (that equals $7.99 per month - saving you more $$’s to craft with!)
- Cricut Access Premium for $119.88 paid yearly (a value of $9.99/month)
What are the benefits of these plans?
Both plans give you:
- Unlimited use of more than 50,000 covet-worthy, cut-ready premium Cricut images, including exclusive designs, with more images to come
- Unlimited access to over 400 beautiful fonts
- Thousands of Ready-to-Make Projects
- Priority Member Care Line (50% less wait time)
- 10% savings on all product purchases on cricut.com, including machines, accessories, materials, and more – including sale items!
- 10% savings on premium licensed fonts, images, and ready-to-make projects from brands like Disney, Simplicity, and Anna Griffin
If you sign-up for the Cricut Access Premium subscription you get two additional exclusive features:
- Up to 50% savings on licensed fonts, images, and ready-to-make projects
- Free economy shipping on orders over $50
With Cricut Access Premium, you can create incredible ready-to-make licensed projects in Design Space for up to 50% off, including festive favorites from Anna Griffin.
What Cricut Access subscription is right for me?
We want to make sure you pick the right subscription for you. If you Shop Cricut.com all the time and want to use more licensed content, like Disney and others, the Cricut Access Premium subscription is the right option for you. You will get all of the benefits and so much more.
If you are crafting all of the time using Cricut Access content but are not interested in licensed content, we recommend the Cricut Access Annual subscription because you will not have to worry about reassessing your options for a year.
If you are someone who prefers to go month-to-month because you’re not sure how often you will use Cricut Access content, the Cricut Access Monthly subscription is a great option for you.
What if I currently have the Fonts subscription (either monthly or annual)?
You are automatically upgraded! Moving forward, Cricut will no longer offer the Fonts subscription plan.
If you are currently Fonts subscriber (monthly or annual) you have been automatically upgraded to Cricut Access Monthly or Annual, whichever matches your current plan, at no additional cost. You will be able to access all your fonts plus all of the great images for the same price as your current subscription, until you cancel or change your plan.
To celebrate all of our new Cricut Access digital images, we have exciting promotions on Cricut Access pricing that you can see on Cricut.com. Make sure you check it out!
If you love Cricut Access as much as we do, encourage your crafty friends to sign-up! Share this post with them if you think Cricut Access will make their craft experience so much more fun. #CricutMade