September 25th, 2017 • Contributor: Beth Kingston from Kingston Crafts
Hey, everybody – it’s Beth Kingston from Kingston Crafts and today I’m going to share one of Cricut’s best-kept secrets – Adhesive Foil! Perfect for both the Explore machines and the new Maker machine, adhesive foil adds the perfect amount of glam to any project. The other best-kept secret? Cricut makes adhesive foil sampler packs so you can try out a variety of colors. Now let’s check out a few of my favorites!
Looking to make your workspace or bookshelf a little brighter and stylish? Look no further than this wood teepee project from Printable Crush. Customize it with any color or pattern to fit your style!
Let’s stay connected!
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/KingstonBeth
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/kingstoncrafts
- Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/craftykingstons
- Website: www.kingstoncrafts.com
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/kingstoncrafts
Which one would you make first? Tell us below!