September 8, 2016 • Contributor: Caitlin Jolley
Because every detail of your love story is personal, every detail of your wedding should be, too! When you use your Cricut and Canon tools together, the possibilities are endless. Below are 7 ways to use your Canon and Cricut together to make perfectly personalized memories for you and your guests.
- Wedding favors can be a lot of extra work only to wind up thrown in the trash or forgotten at the reception. Give your guests a special memento they’ll want to keep and actually use. You can create these beautiful thank-you tags to go with artisanal soap using your Canon and Cricut to Print then Cut. Get the full details, and Make It Now here.
- Add a personal touch to your reception or rehearsal dinner tables with customized centerpieces. Printed pictures, glassware, and homegrown flowers are a great way to showcase your style, and we also love the watercolor design on these table signs! You can check out more from Idieh Design here.
- Turn the program from your wedding ceremony into a beautiful keepsake for your friends and loved ones. Don’t let this intricate design intimidate you! Simply use your Canon printer to print the details of your program and then cut out this beautiful sleeve using your Cricut Explore Air™.
- Yard games are a great way to get your guests out of their seats and mingling. Keep your yard games from feeling too casual with romantic details. You can easily create this look using our Make It Now projects.
- Bonus tip: Keep a camera close to the action, like the Canon PowerShot G7 X Camera, so that guests can capture candid shots of all the fun!
- Photo booths are one of our favorite wedding trends! They are a great way to bring lighthearted spirit to your event and capture lots of fun memories. With everything on your planning list, props can be the last thing on your mind, so we’ve taken the guesswork out of it with these easy photo booth props.
Show us which Lia project you love the most with #CricutMade